Guide: How to Go Live on TikTok
TikTok is one of the most popular video-sharing platforms, and if you want to engage your followers in a new and unique way, going live can help you achieve that. TikTok live streams are very popular and can sometimes gather an even larger audience than some of your regular videos. So, if you are looking to find out how to go live, follow the steps below:
Follow the steps below to go live on TikTok in 2022:
- Open the TikTok App
- Tap on the “+” icon at the bottom.
- Select ‘LIVE’ at the bottom right corner on the next screen.
- Next, you will need to set up your broadcast.
- Add a title and an image for your broadcast stream.
- Once you’ve done the above, tap on the ‘Go Live’ button, and you will go live.
- If you want to end the live stream at any point in time, tap on the ‘X’ at the top left corner, and the stream will end.
Once your live stream has started, you can add filters and effects and flip the camera. If you are over 18, you can even receive virtual gifts from your audience, which can be exchanged for funds.
To go live on TikTok, you need to be over 16 and have at least 1000 followers. Unless you meet both these conditions, you won’t be able to go live.